365ink / AppMachine MOBILE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Version, Just 3, 2018
The privacy of all of our Users is very important to 365ink and the App-builders (hereto referred to as App-owner) and AppMachine, the company that provides and hosts our App. When you, as an App-user, use the Service we process your Personal Data. This Privacy Statement describes how 365ink and AppMachine safeguards and processes your Personal Data. This Privacy Statement applies to all Apps built by 365ink using www.appmachine.com. We recommend you to read it carefully. Words in this Privacy Statement that are capitalized are defined in AppMachine's Terms & Conditions, which you can print and download here http://www.appmachine.com/TermsOfUse.pdf.
1. Who is 365ink. 365ink is a cultural publication serving the Dubuque, IA region. It is a free distribution of local events. Who is AppMachine The Service and Websites of AppMachine are marketed and operated by AppMachine B.V. AppMachine is a private company with limited liability in accordance with Dutch laws, having its registered office at the Abe Lenstra boulevard 44, 8848 JB in Heerenveen. You can also reach AppMachine by phone and/or email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Who are AppMachine App-builders (App-owner) App-owners are individual persons or companies that use the AppMachine Service to build Apps for users, including 365ink. The App-owners are responsible for their own actions and behaviors. AppMachine cannot and will never be responsible for the behaviors and actions of the App-owners. Together mentioned hereafter as Parties.
3. App When referred to the App, it includes the mobile application, the mobile site and its related services.
4. What is stated in this Privacy Statement? Parties inform you in this Privacy Statement about: - The kinds of Personal Data processed by Parties; - The purposes for which parties processes Personal Data; - Where the Personal Data are processed; - The security measures in place to protect Personal Data; - AppMachine’s limits of responsibility concerning third parties; - Viewing, changing and deleting your Personal Data; - Changes to this Privacy Statement; - What to do if you have any questions or remarks.
6. For what purposes do parties process Personal Data? A. Purposes Parties processes Personal Data for the following purposes: - to enable you to use the Service; - to keep you updated with relevant information about our Service; - to inform you about AppMachine’s (other) products or services; - to improve and/or customize the Service; - to identity you/or customize the Service; - to identify you and to prevent fraud; - to provide support; - to pass your Personal Data to third parties, if you requested us to do so or if we are legally obliged to do so. B. Transmission of Personal Data to third parties Parties does not sell, trade or rent your Personal Data to third parties without your prior consent. However, parties can provide your Personal Data to third parties, when this is essential for providing the Service to you or for carrying out your instructions , such as for making payments by means of payment providers for Paid Services. Parties may provide “aggregated anonymous data” about the usage of the Service to third parties for such purposes as well, as it deems to be appropriate. “Aggregated anonymous data” is data that cannot be traced back to you and which therefore does not count as Personal Data. For instance, parties may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how Users use the Service. In the event that AppMachine (or any parts of it) are transferred to a third party, or that AppMachine merges with a third party, or undergoes a reorganization, your Personal Data may also be disclosed and/or transferred to that third party. This third party will have the right to continue to use Personal Data and other information that you provided to AppMachine. Parties may disclose your Personal Data where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities in the Netherlands or to exercise its legal rights or defend itself against legal claims.
8. What security measures are in place to protect Personal Data? The security of your data and that of other Users is very important to 365ink. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. AppMachine implements the following measures: protection of our servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
9. Limits of responsibility concerning third parties Our Service may contain services and products offered by third parties, and/or hyperlinks to the websites or services of partners, advertisers and other third parties. Parties have no control or influence over the content, websites or services of these third parties. Different privacy policies may apply to the use of third party websites and services. This Privacy Statement only relates to Personal Data which have been obtained by parties through your use of the Service for its own purposes. Parties do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content, practices or operation of third party websites and services.
10. Viewing and deleting Personal Data You may send a request to access or delete the personal information collected through your use of the App, by contacting us via email@example.com. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity. You should send a same request to the App-owner. 365ink is not responsible for the personal data collected by the App-owner.
11. Children’s privacy Personal information about children is not knowingly or intentionally collected.
12. Security Measures are implemented to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the App and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
13. Changes to this Privacy Statement This Statement may be updated at any time. Parties will publish any updated version of the Privacy Statement via the Service. Parties encourage you to check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Statement and to stay informed about how parties protect your Personal Data. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically and familiarize yourself with any updates. You agree to be bound by any of the changes made to this Statement. Your continued use of the App after the changed take effect will indicate your acceptance of the amended Statement. If you do not agree with the amended Statement, you must uninstall the App and avoid any further use of it.
14. What to do if you have any questions or remarks If you have any questions or remarks about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement was last updated: 3rd of July 2018.